Streams of RolandRadio
To listen to the music on RolandRadio, you need any stream player. This could be iTunes on a Mac or PC or WinAMP, Quicktime or even the HTML player on our homepage. For Android users there is now a RolandRadio app availiable at Google Play.
We provide different streams in different codecs and qualities. So everybody can choose the stream that comes closest to his needs.
If a certain format is desired, which is not listed here, simply write an e-mail. We will then check if we can add the format to our streams.
All our streams can be accessed via the standard streaming port 8000 as well as over the regular http-port 80. We have also made it possible to access the streams via https on the standard https port 443, as some browser dont accept connections to unsecure destinations. So it is possible to listen to RolandRadio even behind firewalls. All streams linked here are designed for port 80. If necessary the URLs would have to be adapted to port 8000.
MP3-Streams on RolandRadio
The most popular streaming format is certainly MP3. We provide various MP3 streams.
128 kBit/s stream for luxury overdose devices and bandwidth extravagance
Stream-Format: MP3, 128 kBit/s Stereo
- Stream-URL: http://streaming.rolandradio.net/rolandradio
- M3U: http://streaming.rolandradio.net/rolandradio.m3u
- XSFP: http://streaming.rolandradio.net/rolandradio.xspf
Stream-Format: MP3, 128 kBit/s Mono
- Stream-URL: http://streaming.rolandradio.net/rolandradio.mono
- M3U: http://streaming.rolandradio.net/rolandradio.mono.m3u
- XSFP: http://streaming.rolandradio.net/rolandradio.mono.xspf
64 kBit/s streams for mobile devices and bandwidth savings
Stream-Format: MP3, 64 kBit/s Stereo
- Stream-URL: http://streaming.rolandradio.net/rolandradio.64.stereo
- M3U: http://streaming.rolandradio.net/rolandradio.64.stereo.m3u
- XSFP: http://streaming.rolandradio.net/rolandradio.64.stereo.xspf